April 30, 2013

#234 Taxi driver returned our stuff

We did swimming/camping at Nagsasa Cove in Zambales over the weekend together with some officemates and a Bulgarian boss. On our way home, we drop our foreign visitor at Holiday Inn, his hotel which is beside Robinson's Galleria, and  I forgot the Coleman tent that I was assigned to carry in the taxi in the passenger seat. I have no idea we have left it until we came out of the hotel and my officemate asks where the tent is. OMG!

So it was about 10 minutes after we stepped out of Holiday Inn, walking down the street, talking about how much the tent costs and me thinking how we will we pay for it haha (we just borrowed it), and just hoping for nothing. And then we saw the Avanza taxi and the driver stepped out of the car and waved at us. The taxi we rode!

The taxi driver returned our tent! I came rushing forward and got the stuff. The taxi driver told me that he circled around the Robinsons Galleria area hoping to find us. We gave the driver a small tip and a high five! Cool guy! Astig moment!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment using Blogger: