July 27, 2012

#177 Having a "I am the King of the world!" experience



Who doesn't remember this famous scene and also maybe recreated when they where riding the roro or a bangka? Coming home from office dismayed from my boss and to relieve some stress, I come looking for decent movie from my archive. This movie just popped up, or maybe Celine Dion's My Heart Goes on, is stuck in my head recently haha. I must say hands down this movie is the most popular to come on the big screen. Although Avatar has surpassed this movie in the all-time blockbuster list, this movie has produced many unforgettable scene like this one. Awesome scene from an awesome movie! Anyway, recently life has been on the upswing for the past few months for me, career, money, health, relationships! And you can shout to the universe: "I am the king of the world!" =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment using Blogger: