July 29, 2012

#178 Jailbreaking

Am an iphone user. For two years now. Am just a text, email and call user, podcast addict, and got a few useful free apps installed. Lately to help a friend jailbreak her brand  new ipad, I tested it first on my iphone. Process was very user friendly. You just need to download, plug your Apple gadget on the computer and run the application. Voila! gadget is jailbroken. Temple Run, Angry Birds and Fruit Ninja is now in my phone, haha don't laugh at my apps am just starting. Plus a ton of tweaks and enhancements, like changing themes, appearance, graphics, useful apps. Everything can be changed! Cool! and every imaginable apps for free!

See this list for some apps to consider downloading: 50 best iphone apps!

Cydia is the gateway for all cracked apps

Installous lets you download all available app for free!

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousJuly 30, 2012

    Oh my goodness! Incredible article dude! Thanks, However I am going through difficulties with your RSS.
    I don't know the reason why I can't join it. Is there anyone else having
    the same RSS issues? Anybody who knows the solution can you kindly respond?
    Thanks!!
    Here is my web site ; pick up artist

    ReplyDelete

Comment using Blogger: