March 8, 2013

#226 Bang for the buck

I bought this piece of art lately.





Yup, and true enough the online reviews and feedback about this product were correct. I was choosing between the Grado and Koss, so I auditioned them both. I found out the Grado SR80's to be too bright for my ears, and that I found out that my ears are craving for them bass =) Reading from online reviews and feedbacks are so important and proved to be too valuable that you can hear from personal experience, advices and professional tips as well.

For around 2200 pesos, this is an awesome buy. I was willing to shell out 6000 bucks for the Grado's so this definitely is a good buy. Feels like listening from a car audio system that has been setup. Eargasm! And noticed there additional details that I haven't heard from the song before.

Now am downloading high quality sound files called flacs. My entry to the audiophile lifestyle, so as they say. More quality headphones soon!! Cause life is too short to spend on crappy headsets.

Music is life...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment using Blogger: