November 7, 2011

#70 Having a good massage

Touch is a very important part of the human contact, the exchange of energy from person to person, it helps us feel connected to those around us.

Nothing beats a good massage. Bob Hope, an American actor lived to be a 100 had a massage everyday. Almost all health journals and resources in the net will give you all the benefits of massage: relieves stress, encourages relaxation, improves blood circulation, relaxes the muscles and tensions in the body, improves the immune system, breathing and the list goes on and on. And the feeling during and after a massage, Nirvana!

What I love most with massage is that heavenly break from the daily stressful routine. Having my massage in a while. Grateful! =)

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you. I, too love massage. I do it regularly. I hope you can try the Vietnamese massage with "hot stone". OMG, it's really soothing. Kaka relax talaga ng muscles at nakakatanggal ng mga lamig sa katawan. This is more than an hour whole body massage followed by hot stone and here it only costs you about $10 including the TIPS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Buti naman di na FB ang comment plug in mo :-)

    I do love massage too. It's soothing and calming. I'd want to experience Hot Stone massage too as pointed out by Krizza. I wonder kung meron yan dito satin :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They say that hands can do amazing things. Studies have shown that a mere pat on the back can make a person do and feel better. So imagine what more a glorious massage can do to you. Rejuvenate your body, mind, and spirit with a relaxing and healing massage.


    Day Spa Scituate

    ReplyDelete

Comment using Blogger: