November 2, 2011

#59 It is never crowded along the extra mile

I got the subject from Wayne Dyer's book of the same title. It is a metaphor to a lot of things.

Saturday and Sunday traffic in the South Expressway, as expected was in some parts bumper to bumper, as commuters scamper to be home in time for the Undas.




I went home on a Monday as I rendered overtime to work on some issues in the office, meet some friends and cope up with some errands. I plan this by choice as I know traffic would be challenging and horrendous. And as expected,  everyone must have been home already as the SLEX was normal and almost clear and the travel home was a breeze and stress free. Well, it is indeed never crowded along the extra mile. =) And not by joining the normal population. I was still able to visit the cemetery, pig out and watch unlimited TV until wee hours in the morning. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment using Blogger: