November 13, 2011

#80 Wi-fi and those handy internet enabled devices

I paid my telephone bill the other day at the Globe office in the mall. There are lots of people ahead of me, I think was around the 10th person to be served, or something like that. Having nothing to do, i opened my iPhone and of course what else a geek would do, check for wi-fi access. In a matter of 15 to 20 minutes, I was able to check facebook, twitter feeds, answer important emails, and answer comments on this blog. Awesome! Productive time, I was able to squeeze all that in a few minutes.

Thank you wi-fi and thank you portable smart devices. Be it an iPad, smartphones, PDAs and the other tabs in the market! You can use them anywhere anytime.. =)


iPad on the left and Samsung Galaxy tab on the right

Blackberry Playbook


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment using Blogger: