June 20, 2012

#142 Taxi drivers who give exact change

For anyone who regularly uses the taxicab as their form of transportation, it is a bane to meet taxi drivers who doesn't give change! Give them bills, and for sure your change would miss 20 pesos, or coins. They are good in Math, why you ask? because they're good in rounding off numbers haha! 85 pesos becomes 100, 172.50 becomes 200, 101.50 becomes 110. And if you prod them for change, would pretend to look for something, and sheepishly say, 'Pasensya na po walang barya'. But it is good to know not all of them does this, as once in a while I encounter such and just this afternoon, this taxi driver which I gave 200 peso (my fare is 124 pesos), gives me 3 twenties, 2 fives and 6 one peso coins. Nice Manong!


Not the taxi driver, just got this off the net , but you get what I mean =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment using Blogger: