April 4, 2013

#232 A really comfortable chair

Got this office chair from Sanyang and man was it comfortable! Definitely a good buy. So comfy, so relaxing ! Hours and hours of gaming and watching movies!!!!




These type of chairs sells for unreasonable prices from other furniture shops but got it for only 4K at SanyangSanyang furnitures who's website is this one: http://sanyang.com.ph boasts a lot of furniture in their array, at a lower cost than most of other furniture shops (maybe because they are made from China?). I bought some furniture from them already, so far they are durable hehe. I don't get paid to promote them so this is not an advertisement lols.

Anyway to complete my setup, here is my humble mini office I was able to assemble the past month. The chair being the centerpiece of it! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment using Blogger: