October 9, 2011

#26 Finally peeing after holding it like forever

I dont know with you guys but it has happened a couple of times to me already. Travelling on a bus and drinking like a bottle of mineral water and suddenly you felt the urge and no toilet in sight or stuck in a traffic, on a meeting and the big boss is speaking and it is embarassing to leave, or on a movie house and the good scene is playing and you don't wanna miss it. You squeeze it in, cross your legs, do not move, close your eyes, concentrate, meditate to contain it. Haha!

And then the rush, excuse me excuse me excuse me!, get out of my way! And finally sanctuary..the CR. and then.. AAAhhhh! After holding it like forever and you think you can't make it and now you finally can release without holding back. Feels so good hehe..

2 comments:

Comment using Blogger: