October 2, 2011

#13 24 hours coffee shop with internet

Last Friday I found myself in Lipa, a sister asks me to drive her family home to Batangas. It is a Friday and I still need to report for office, and connect remotely (my work from home option), i am taking my chances with the cannot be trusted Smart Bro (boooo!!!) for connection.

Here we go again, life with Smart Bro USB device is precarious (i am getting the term from how missionaries live their lives haha), unsure, uncertain. =) And so today i found it out again. Thanks smart bro. Full signal HSDPA at 13 kbps??!! I can't even connect my Microsoft Office Communicator (MOC, my office instant messaging application) huhu


Me out the door immediately, looking for coffee shops with internet access with 24 hr operation as i need to remain connected online until 3am in the morning. And i found a gem. Cafe 78 operates 24 hours and serves drinks and food! aside from coffee. Cafe 78 saves the day for me! I was able to work, and eat, and watch TV haha!


Grateful..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment using Blogger: