October 2, 2011

#14 Work from Home

And since I've mentioned the term in a previous post, i just want to declare that i am grateful for my work arrangement. Every week i have a privilege at work that i get two days to telecommute. Yup you heard it right. I got three days to report physically in the office, and the rest i can spend anywhere, provided I connect online to office network and deliver my deliverables! i can be at home, at the beach, anywhere! Cool right?

The past year I usually spend my telecommute at home, but this also gives me the opportunity to visit my mom, my sister, or go to province. Save clothes for the laundry, saves money for taxi and eating out. I just need to bring my laptop. Good time to relax, unwind and enjoy fresh air of the province.

Grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment using Blogger: