November 5, 2011

#68 Maligo sa ulan

Bakit nga ba masarap maligo sa ulan?


Its is raining again in the metro. After several days of sun, the streets, plants and everything outside are wet again. I just hope that there is no typhoon. While watching TV and seeing the trickle of the rain against my window, memories of childhood seeps to mind.



Well, I love rain. I grew up in the provinces. And we love taking a bath in the rain, together with my cousins and playmates. I grew up in a place were there's a lot of tress and grasslands. I grew up when there's still no PS3 or DS, or facebook, or DOTA. We grew up playing patintero, tumbang preso, piko,  and the like. And taking a bath in the rain is like playing, rite and ritual for me and my kalaro. We look forward and loved the rain.

We would play, run, slide in the rain. We would play basketball in the rain, or habulan or whatever caught our attention. We would look for a house with a big rain gutter, and treat it as a big shower spout.

Now as an adult, i still do it once in a while in the province. =)

2 comments:

  1. Ohh...that was a good reminiscence of your childhood! But you know...I never had a good chance experiencing it, ginawin kasi ako nung maliit ako at allergic ako sa tubig ulan. I tried it once pero nagpantal yung legs ko at arms. (lol)

    Thanks for your frequent visits to my site. I appreciate it! Do u want to ex links with me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe thanks for sharing your experience as well. baka kaya nagpantal ay dahil sa ulan ng metro manila yan na parang acid rain. lols.
    pero sa tingin ko hindi lang tlga mga girls sa paliligo sa ulan kasi puro kami lalaki din nun eh..

    ReplyDelete

Comment using Blogger: