January 7, 2012

#108 Free and hassle-free iOs 5 update





Last October, Apple released its latest mobile operating system, the iOs 5. It was all in the news and trending online. Since I have no problems with my iPhone, I dilly dally on succumbing to  update to the new OS. But these incessant and nonstop prompt of iTunes for me to update, i finally did it yesterday. Wow man, was it a breeze. It just needs a little time to download being 600MB update, so if you have a faster internet, not much of a problem. But aside from that no other glitches encountered, I just leave it to update in its own and finish by itself. And boy was I glad I updated. The phone was faster, bugs were fixed, there were a lot of new features like iCloud and iMessaging, etc., a whole lot of enhancements, and best of all its FREE! It's like buying a car and after a year of using, the manufacturer gave you a free tune-up, with new spare parts, and a lot of freebies. Hurray for Apple!

Here is the list of the new features:  http://www.apple.com/ios/features.html 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment using Blogger: