October 6, 2011

#20 Steve Jobs and my Iphone

As a tribute to Steve Jobs, who died today from cancer, i pay tribute to the man who offered the world a better choice and better style on computing and gadgets.

I am not a MAC person. I have been so familiar with Microsoft interfaces that I've find it painful to transition over to Apple's design (completely different and no right click hehe). I am a tech guy, but its ever since Windows as the operating system choice in my companies since I deal with high powered servers and not the desktop. Maybe if Apple has ventured into servers, then that would have been interesting.

Though i didn't fell in love with the computing machines, i got swooned over by the gadgets. I love my iphone so so much, if only i have spare money, i would buy an ipod touch and the IPAD! I have this question that lingers in my mind, if others have the money why did they buy those other phones. Haha! The iphone is the penultimate gadget invention. You have an ipod, phone, and podcasts all-in-one. I love podcasts and discuss it over here. Aside from those, I have my calendar which is synched to my office outlook, i have my aplications, i have my emails.... all in STYLE! Aside from those game applications, i love the following apps: the daily inspiring quotes, daily word dictionary, the bible application, the Louise Hay calendar, skype and twitter apps. Really have all i need. I dont even buy from the Itunes store which houses tons of cool and helpful apps because I dont have credit card anymore hehe.

The only downside for my iphone 3Gs is .... the Iphone 4s. =) and.. i really wanted the IPAD.


Anyway, back to Steve Jobs, here is an inspiring speech he delivered in a graduation ceremony:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment using Blogger: