September 24, 2011

#3 TED talks

I got introduced to TED.com by an officemate before in Toyota. Pero i was intimidated about the site dahil sa sobrang dami ng videos, and dont know which to watch. Also instead i spend my internet hours to other optionsions like facebook, facebook games (lols), chatting, youtube, and forums.

Past forward to two years, i got an iphone. And as i have exlained in a previous post, i stumbled upon podcasts. And one subsciption i made to was TED talks. By the way subscription is free. =) And automatically one video a day was downloaded my iphone for free. And during my bus ride home to Batangas from Manila, having nothing to do, instead of watching a Bong Revilla film or listening to the 90.7fm blasting on the bus speakers , I got introduced to awesome, passionate, cool, geeky individuals which are outstanding in their fields.

Here are some of my favorites:








So i suggest if you have an apple gadget like iphone, ipod touch, or the Ipad and a fast internet connection.. Subcribe!

Yey! Galing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment using Blogger: