October 29, 2011

#54 When someone returns you cellphone

I've carelessly left my cellphone a couple of times. In the taxi, in a restaurant, in the office pantry. And the god of the cellphones must be smiling at me as luck of lucks, i currently still have my Iphone with me. Many times it was almost lost. Not only is it expensive (for me it is my riches already =) but my cellphone is a big part of my life. All the contacts that I've built over the years, videos, MP3s, photos and podcasts that I've collected until now. I know I can start from scratch but that would be a big hassle.

 I was rushing to catch a bus to Cavite one time and left it on the backseat  of the cab and this taxi driver hollered and yelled that I left my phone. Good guy. Me and my officemate were buying takeout dinner in a fast food and we were waiting on one of the tables. When the order was called, I forgot I left my phone on the table. As we were stepping out of the resto, this group who sat in our tables we left shouted at me that I left my phone. Another grateful moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment using Blogger: