January 19, 2013

#205 That iPhone 5 retina display

The universe has gifted me with an iPhone last week. I am quite getting good in manifesting!



Since I was too busy with work, chores and an office workshop I still had no time to tinker with the new phone. In the coming days! But for now, one thing that stands out for me is the retina display. I just can't stop looking on it. I'll turn the monitor on then turn it to sleep just to appreciate the beauty of the new Apple gadget display and never fails me to make me smile. I have the 3Gs prior to this and it is a long shot from it. The display is simply fantastic. They say its pixel density is so high our eyes can't distinguish the individual pixels. 

I can't wait to explore the features and apps like I did with the old one. As they say, owning an Apple is not just owning a new gadget but having the awesome experience, which took a lot of time to develop, research and conceptualized in the Apple labs. Thank you Mr. Jobs wherever you maybe! Thank you universe!


This screen capture doesn't justify the beauty in real life. Own it to appreciate!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment using Blogger: