October 2, 2011

#15 Those cheap travel promos

Me and my friends are going to Palawan this October. Woohoo! Cue in Sandwich's song Sunburn (i just wanna be on the beach! i just wanna be on the beach!). After months of toiling the daily grind and rat race, its now time to reward myself some needed rest and recreation. Sabi nga "all work and no play, makes Jack a dull boy" hehe. I am now imagining crystal clear waters lapping the sandy white beach, wind in your face, great sun and bumming it out all day =)

And this is all courtesy of those big discount travel promo. We got 75% discount off the actual travel package. Imagine more than half of the savings. And since I am not rich, including my officemates, we could afford the resort destination for those with a lot of money. Yes! were going to a private island resort. Thank you Ensogo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment using Blogger: