October 12, 2011

#29 That hilarious duo on the radio



When i started writing down gratitude lists, Chico and Delamar, never fails to land on my list. And so here is my attempt of writing down my own top ten list =)

1. That is for making my mornings bearable during the tumultuous years of my life.
2. Entertains me during those long boring jeepney rides
3. Makes rush hour heavy traffic tolerable
4. Reason to look forward to the day, especially on those days you want to skip work and stay on bed and lay.
5. During that long lines, elbowing, jostling for position, pushing, shoving at MRT station.
6. And for firing up my day at work and jumpstarting my day at the office workstation,
7. For making the mornings a little better, and anyone that tunes in, in good vibration
8. Never failing to crack me up with jokes (even at public places, i couldn't somtimes suppress my snort)
9. Del's uncoordinated punchlines and Chico's multi lingual, multi talented impersonations
10. Chico and Del's love and passion for life, for being real and opening up their lives.

Yes, I am silent rusher =) (since my college days) If you have no idea what "rusher" means, that's what followers of the radio morning show "The Morning Rush" at 93.1 RX fm call themselves. Though I wasn't able listen to them live now, being nocturnal, good thing I still have them on my podcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment using Blogger: