October 17, 2011

#33 Rest and recreation

I am back from my vacation. I'll try to summarize my Palawan experience with the following grateful list:

1. Sunset cruise, boat ride, wind in your face.
2. Awesome and beautiful beach and mountain view
3. Free wifi =)
4. Cheap hotel rooms and turo-turo
5. Met friends in the province and enjoyed having companions
6. very hot! Maquinit hot spring
7. Welcome drinks, and musicians
8. Kind and caring staff taking care of us
9. Feeling rich for three days
10. Very beautiful suite room
11. All facilities available and free, billiards, pingpong, videoke
12. Snorkeling just beside the beach
13. Sunset at the beach
14. Eat all you can breakfast, everything available
15. Super clear waters
16. Fine powdery white sand
17. Fine dining
18. Overflowing beer
19. Swimming with the fishes
20. Finding Nemo! =)



This is not my picture, but i saw three clown fishes. It really is true that they live on anemones, and I found out that they do not leave their homes, just circling and playing. =)

Grateful =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment using Blogger: