October 21, 2011

#41 That Puss-in-boots and cat love

Who will not fall in love with Puss-in-boots (voiced by Antonio Banderas) in the movie Shrek ? I love that movie especially when Puss shows that kawawa look? LOL moment.




Why did i brought that up. Well i took in a little fellow. Out of nowhere, this little kuting shows up and starts circling my feet as I was waiting for a tricycle. Looking around, I saw no sisters or brothers or even a momma for this little one, so i picked it up and decided to take it home. She was full of dirt and malnourished. I get her a bath, and she looks gorgeous. =)




I love cats, when I was a toddler I remember we have three cats in the house (all pusakals, or pusang kalye). Inay and tatay would allow us to have them in the house, which was great. And i still remember their names, Whitey, Janice (from janice de belen which was so popular  that time), Ka Tere (our cat who was always pregnant and we took the name from a neighbor who was always pregnant) =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment using Blogger: