November 23, 2011

#96 Eating junk foods you enjoyed as a child

1. Mik-Mik sweetened milk powder, I'd like to take the description of a friend of mine, "masasamid ka sa sarap, pasok pa sa ilong!" =)




2. Pompoms Flavored Cheese Curls, ang meryendang nagpabagsak sa mga cheese curls, kaagapay  habang nanonood ng Voltes V, Shaider, Bioman, Cedie, at Sarah ang munting Prinsesa.



3. Tootsie Roll, the chewy sticky chocolate candy



4. Iced Gem Biscuits, the biscuits with the icing, sarap!


5. Nips chocolate candy, the M&M's for the masa. I eat almost a pack a day. My mom gave me this as a  gift when I placed third honor during Grade 3 if I remember correctly, 12 sachets =)



6. Chocnut, the ever famous and delicious chocolate that can match Hershey's and Cadbury =)



7. Chocolate Adong, unfortunately I can't find any pictures in the net. This is my all-time favorite chocolate candy. During those times, with one peso I could buy a bag.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment using Blogger: