July 1, 2012

#154 Your birthday month!


Its officially July... and yes, one out of the 31 days there, is my birthday! The month's name.. they take the queue from Julius Ceasar's, the Roman emperor which was deified as god, hence the name "July" (hmm i just realized why my parents named me Joel, i just thought it was random).  Its the seventh month of the year, and that is why my affinity for the number 7.

In the US, they celebrate the Fourth of July, but in the Philippines, its actually an uneventful month, no big holidays, no vacations hehe. Anyway, its my month. I know the universe and divine entities will conspire to bring more goodies this month haha! and the coming months and years.. And more and more reason to be grateful for..




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment using Blogger: