July 14, 2012

#168 The Home Along the Riles opening theme

Estong, Bing, Kevin, Baldo, Maybeline, Bill, Azon and Bob Cosme
I love Home along the Riles, although John and Marsha was the first opportunity I saw Dolphy in TV, I was too young to remember John Puruntong. Rather, Kevin Cosme and the Cosme family, together with the Sunog Baga boys was my weekly companion during my high school then later college days. I grew up in the boob tube generation lovingly following, including the other show Okay Ka, Fairy Ko. Rare show, where I could remember all the cast and characters, Azon, Mang Tomas and the rest of the Sunog Baga boys, Steve Carpio (Bernardo Bernardo) and the rest of the office girls, and Richy (Babalu).

I love this simple yet catchy opening tune of the show, and I still haven't forgotten the lyrics haha especially the chorus:

Home along the riles
Home along the riles
Ito ang aming home sweet home (choo-choo!)
Umuuga, lumilindol!
Kumapit ka, kumapit ka
Kung ayaw mong magkabukol!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment using Blogger: