October 3, 2011

#16 Victory Church

Today was a Sunday, and today I wanted to declare another thing I am grateful of. I really love going to church at Victory, and i am enjoying my time. Whether it be in Victory Lipa, when am at Batangas, or in Victory Fort, when I'm  at home in Taguig. I look forward to Sundays at church service.

First things first, i don't have a religion right now. I don't know if i can put myself in a box right now, but one things for sure, i am at peace with this God, creator, universal loving presence, whatever you call it =). I was born a catholic, raised a catholic. I have nothing against catholics. I still go to catholic churches, to pray, to kneel in vigil rooms, and attend mass  (but haven't attended one yet for months now)

Then i went on path of discovery and found new age, spirituality, buddhism, meditation, etc. I found books with these topics, I found groups and organizations, and actual people, some i became friends with. And i still practice them. =)

I really find it amazing that I am enjoying the born again christian church services and preachings. It sort of felt like being one piece on a big jigsaw puzzle, and complements my state of mind and spirituality I have right now. It added another dimension to my perspective and made me TO BELIEVE. Christians have a lot of faith! There are some things still that are off tangent and doesn't resonate, but a lot that do, I don't focus on it. But what i love most, is the experience. Love or God whichever which, really moves in mysterious ways. =)

Grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment using Blogger: