November 22, 2011

#90 The view above the clouds

I love riding the airplane. Ever since my first taste during my second job (which requires me to travel), I love sitting in the airplane tube, flipping magazines, eating airplane food, watching movies, listening to music, and feeling like a mayaman, and cared and pampered by those stewardess. But one of the cool things up there is going thru the clouds and seeing a breath taking view of the land.

When I was young I really thought that clouds are like cotton, having seen all that Carebears cartoons hehe. I thought that you could hold it in your hands and mold it much like a clay, or sit or lie down on it like a soft fluffy pillow =)



It turns out that clouds are like gas formation or air that just disintegrates or give way when airplane passes into it. But they do still looks like fluffy and delicious cotton candy. =) But the feeling up there above the clouds, majestic!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment using Blogger: